"All my hopes and expectations:
Looking for an explanation.
Have I found my destination?"

Sunday 27 February 2011

These bottles are green, please recycle them.

So what’s made me smile today?

It’s Sunday which means the new week starts tomorrow. I love Mondays. This week, with the kids back to school after half term, Monday means seeing friends who I haven’t seen for a week. So that’s something to look forward to.

Cake. I’m happy because I have cake. Ems made a gorgeous carrot cake which is calling to me now from the kitchen to come and eat another slice. I will resist!

Can’t forget the beer! I ran out of beer at least two weeks ago (feels like months!) and finally bought some more yesterday. Beer is good. As long as I’m in the right mood when I drink it and don’t drink too much. Tonight I am happy and had two bottles. Perfect :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment