"All my hopes and expectations:
Looking for an explanation.
Have I found my destination?"

Monday 28 February 2011

Superstar!

Still not used to this happy feeling. Part of me seems to be constantly on edge; looking out for whatever it is that is going to bring me crashing back down to ‘normality’. I’m ignoring that feeling as best I can though. Want to enjoy the happiness as much as possible.

So…

Somehow I negated to mention yesterday that JAMES ATE ALL OF HIS DINNER! To anyone who doesn’t know James and his eating habits (or lack of) this is a huuuge deal. It’s only been a few weeks since I really started trying to get him to eat anything (apart from peanut butter sandwiches) and he’s done so well. From someone who wouldn’t touch anything that was different he’s now able to list chicken, sausages, pasta, potatoes, carrots, peas and sweetcorn (have I forgotten something?) as his favourite foods. Only thing he’s tried so far that he’s adamant he doesn’t like is broccoli. Fair enough. Anyway; he ate all his dinner again today, and I put considerably wore on his plate. Superstar!

Went ‘walking’ with Becca this morning. With periods of jogging thrown in. I don’t mind walking. I actually rather enjoy it. But jogging? I never know what to do with my arms. I don’t feel comfortable going slowly. And I needed to pee. It’s all good though, need to get fit. Always feel better after exercise too :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment