"All my hopes and expectations:
Looking for an explanation.
Have I found my destination?"

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Friends

Spent a lot of last night writing a long email so didn’t even think about blogging until I was in bed. Quick post this morning then to make up for it…

Spent a good portion of yesterday thinking about how blessed I am by friendships I have. I don’t have many friends but those that I do have are certainly special. The last couple of weeks have reinforced that fact in my mind. Whether they are friends that I have known since school or ones I have made in the past year or so; they mean the world to me.

Had James’ parents’ evening yesterday too. Everything positive – pretty much what I expected if I’m honest. He’s getting referred for speech therapy though, hasn’t got the hang of his ‘s’ and ‘t’ sounds in particular. Anyone who doesn’t know that his sister is called Sophie would be completely stumped if he tried to tell them…

No comments:

Post a Comment